The 80th show is a normal show, well fairly normal with topical mix about what’s going on in Iraq, Lebanon and India; the end of Bastard @ the Asylum, Syd dying, and a airy fairy ending.
But it’s upbeat…honest! It has Bonzo Dog in it, how could it be down?
The 80′s show will happen in the next couple of shows due to paradoxical difficulties.
Air yair crosshairs hair: (50Mb, 87Mins) http://www.radioclash.com/show-archive/rc_80.mp3
- or listen over at Mixcloud
- Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band – Sound of Music (from Gorilla)
- Bonzo Dog Band – Hello Mabel (from vol 1. The Intro)
- Carter USM – Do Re Mi (So Far So Good)
- team9 – the money song
- Josh Console – Bastard 97 Made Me Do It
- dix – st rip e. groove
- Roger Whittaker – Whistlestop
- Wedding Present – Brassneck
- Dead Fingers Talk – Nobody Loves You When You’re Old and Gay (from From the Closet to the Charts – Queer Noises 1961-1978)
- Boss Hoss – All The Things She Said
Let’s All Make A Bomb (Terrorist or Freedom Fighter? mix)
- Kleptones – Are You A Visionary? (from Yoshimi Battles the Hip Hop Robots)
- The Coup – My Favorite Mutiny feat. Black Thought and Talib Kweli
- Peaches – Fuck or Kill (from the excellent Impeach my Bush)
- DJ mif - Short Dick Cheney
- Sparks – (Baby, Baby) Can I Invade Your Country? (from Hello Young Lovers)
- Heaven 17 – Let’s All Make A Bomb (from Penthouse to Pavement)
- Leonard Cohen – First We Take Manhattan (from I’m Your Man)
- DJ Earlybird – FGTH vs RATM